I would like a sex schedule from the people upstairs. Seriously. You're actually causing items in my room to shake, this is way too vigorous. When is it okay to go upstairs & knock? Really want to move off campus, I need to find an old lady to live with...that would be more up my alley.
In other news, stayed home today from class & lab to get over whatever flu-ish thing I have going right now. I feel mostly better, with the exception of quick changes in body temperature & a little bit of head weirdness. Drinking a carton of OJ, sleeping, taking NyQuil, watching Woody Allen movies, & eating Jamaican food from my favorite new restaurant Backayard make for a not so bad sick day. There is also the cutest guy who works at Backayard, too bad I just noticed today and totally walked in non-made up & all flulike. Gahh! He's probably in high school or something but still delightful eye candy ;)
Ehh I'm running out of energy to think of other relevant/interesting things that have happened to me this week. I applied for a TA position for the summer - hopefully I'll get it so I can make some dolla dolla bills, work with Dani as the 2 Cancer Bio TA's, and help out refreshingly naive & ambitious high schoolers. I should find out Tuesday! Tracy Yang will also be here, staying with me and Amanda this weekend & interviewing for med school on Monday. Hopefully I won't be too sick and/or too boring with a midterm and a presentation next week...
Time for Oatmeal Cookie Chunk! (Currently experiencing a hot flash, inevitably to be followed by me freezing...) This is the best ice cream known to mankind...I even bonded with the cashier in Safeway over it. <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment