Open book quizzes still make my brain hurt. I finally got the sickness going around our class :( It's supposed to last three days so I should be on the upswing by tomorrow?
A few responses: * Wait. Astroturf? Really? * Trader Joe's chai latte mix kept me alive in high school. The closest Trader Joe's to Baton Rouge is in Marietta, GA. If you want to keep me alive now, you could send me some. * If you come up with any ideas re: my health, let me know, and the sooner the better. Nasty bugs are starting to go around school... (though thankfully they are not of the unusually large, wrist-flicking cockroach variety) * Spending a Friday night eating chocolate and watching 24 on Netflix is one of the most amazing activities in the world. Definitely makes you a more amazing person, not less. (p.s. which season are you on?) * Can I have boy updates soon? I'm getting tired of middle school love lives.
FINALLY read everything, and LOVED all of it.
ReplyDeleteA few responses:
* Wait. Astroturf? Really?
* Trader Joe's chai latte mix kept me alive in high school. The closest Trader Joe's to Baton Rouge is in Marietta, GA. If you want to keep me alive now, you could send me some.
* If you come up with any ideas re: my health, let me know, and the sooner the better. Nasty bugs are starting to go around school... (though thankfully they are not of the unusually large, wrist-flicking cockroach variety)
* Spending a Friday night eating chocolate and watching 24 on Netflix is one of the most amazing activities in the world. Definitely makes you a more amazing person, not less. (p.s. which season are you on?)
* Can I have boy updates soon? I'm getting tired of middle school love lives.
Love you!